Saturday, June 11, 2011

I fly again

What junction of life this is
frozen like a window sill
not able to do anything but watch
As everything goes downhill

one moment I was on cloud nine
everything felt oh just so very fine
What I saw was a new beginning
My lonely life taking a new meaning

I tried to find new wings
Looked around to find some twigs
To build a nest- my very own
Where my heart once again could sing

Lurking in the shadows was a storm
To wipe away my dreams before
they took life's form
I wandered looking for the broken pieces

But no, I will not give up
I am not willing for more pain
I will not lead a life mundane
I look at the sky & smile
He responds with this rain

Once again I take control
And start the climb uphill
My life I am going to lead
My dreams I will not let anyone kill :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment