Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Journey

The craving for the feeling

Feeling of - till eternity

Feeling that engulfs

Desire intense to feel

Feel it pervade my soul

Hope of being granted

Peace eternal

Warmth bereft of hatred

A cold feeling makes me shiver

Shiver with fear

I long for the feeling

That love & caring brings

I try to hide my insecurities

But it creeps in

Peeps through the dark corners

I crane my neck & seek

The brightness of a new morn

The oh so beautiful warmth

I cross the boundary

Insecurities scream


Fear glares


I am unaware


The darkness is gone


Is this a dream


Everything pure


Is this the feeling of eternity


The end of mortality


The realization of a new life


Life beyond the Pains of life


No need for any fear


Now that I have reached here


A warm smile takes over


My frozen heart melts


No comments:

Post a Comment