Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new beginning

Today I am learning to forgive myself
To love myself & others who hurt (me),

Now I love the new myself,
for that is what I am.

Mistakes.....

I made & learned from,
I still have my doubts and fears,
But don’t indulge in tears

You....

With you around,
I don’t need new friends,
for true friendship I have found
I know this will not end,..

Past...

Where I come from
does no more count,
Today am sure of
The past pains being gone,

The future.....

You will lead me to,
The future of joy profound.
Happiness is what I pursue ,
A feeling long overdue I have found,

I know.......
You’ll always try and keep your word,
Today I don’t wonder what it might be,
The promise of tomorrow tells me...

Tells me......

Sunsets will promise a new dawn,
Fears no more will shadow the morn,
The fears now cower & run away
Knowing that the new me is here to stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment