Saturday, October 1, 2011

There Surely is Light

Wonder why life fails to treat me like the rest
Still, I promise to give it my very best
knowing me as one not to give up or walk away
Why it asks me to pass a new test each day

How do I motivate myself for tomorrow
For that from where do some joy I borrow
I know I have to give my life a new meaning
Someone tell me how I escape the hurt feelings

Sure I have to give life to my dreams
But how do I cross the raging streams
The doubts within me I wave aside
Knowing that I am strong & capable of
swimming against the tide

With this simple knowledge, adversities I fight
At the end of each tunnel, there surely is light
So Lord, allow just this from you to borrow
A little motivation to keep me fighting till
I reach that new bright tomorrow !

2 comments:

  1. Good to read...ur thoughts in rhyme.
    Raring to go, optimistic against all odds. This time it's hats off to the spirit.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shivani,

    Great to see that you take time off for me....the spirit will be there...got to be with friends like thee !

    ReplyDelete