Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Silent Cry


My morning begins
Thinking of my life
A sigh reaches out
One more day of strife

I put on my mask
Do I appear bold
No one around knows
I am scared and cold

Things seem so different
when in retrospective
I simply smile to myself
On others perspective

Time is fading away
So I cling to my memory
Motivating myself
With every possible story

I struggle to see the sunshine
When all I see is so blue
Everyone says life will get better
I hope what they say is true

Life doesn’t wish me in its life
Nor am wanted in its heart
Some pain troubled me today
Is that my heart which hurts

I call you right away
Is that you who speak
or some strangers voice
You sternly remind me
That now I am just a noise

I lose once again
My soul cries with pain
I've got nothing to lose
I've got nothing to gain

3 comments: