Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Relocation


Looking at the cartons around
surfaces a fear - profound
So much to be done, yet lying forlorn
I know what I should, what is good
Gradually - brews a storm in my mind
But words - just don’t take any form
Poor mind, not one to shirk, goads to work
Lethargy pervades - again I evade
Trying to save moments, my heart laments
For the lazy days, simply wasted away
Some crept or just went, emotions held or spent
Instead it should think of life and all my past strife
Why jump, pine, scream or lie supine
When it is no use to cry or whine
A feeling takes over, before I ruminate any more
End will come - no matter what I may
Knowing that I do not have any say
So why not ensure to give my best
Leaving him up there to do the rest
Seeing my quandary - past wins smile
I sit and play with them a while
Rejuvenated - I pull the nearest carton
Deep within- once again I have won

No comments:

Post a Comment